|Well Aligned Weekly Newsletter (Part 1 of 2) |
|Welcome back, Well Aligned Leaders! We hope you enjoyed the holiday break. The Vitalleo/Well Aligned team is extremely proud of the impact you and your staff have made in the year 2019. Thousands of tests have been completed since launching our program, translating to an immeasurable value to the patients within your community. As we welcome in the new year, we hope to serve you and your team at an even higher level and increase the value we can offer your patients.|
|Diagnostic Flow Charts & Protocols! |
As mentioned in our previous newsletter, our goal is to continually make it easier for you to implement and manage Well Aligned in your clinic to grow and save more lives. As we go through this individually in clinics and as advancing as a group, we are continually creating newer and better tools to make being the leading wellness doctor in your area and around the world super easy. We have created next-level diagnostic flow charts that will be of serious value when you are making clinical corrections based on your patient’s test results. Keep in mind, we have not created a flowchart for every program quite yet, however, we expect the missing documents to be completed soon. Please review the files via the button below & let us know if you have any additional questions.
|Did You Miss The Last Training Webinar? No worries! Use the button below to access the recording of our previous training webinar. We reviewed the many changes, products, services, and programs within Well Aligned. Our goal during this training video was to help you obtain a clear understanding of our advanced program in order to better serve your patients. Our next training webinar to bring in the new year will be held on 1/14/2020. To register for all of our training webinars please click here.|
|DNA Beta Test…|
We appreciate all the feedback we have received thus far regarding the DNA beta tests. Please keep a few things in mind when administering these tests…
– The tests are to be registered by the “patient” or in this case, the individual physically providing the sample. (Do not register the kits under the Doctors information)
– Please follow all directions on the box. These instructions will walk you through registering your sample, as well as collecting the sample.
– Please register your kits on a desktop or laptop, as we have found there is a minor bug when using mobile devices.
As always, please reach out to us directly by replying to this email or calling us at (904) 474-5330 with any questions you may have.
|Important Reminder… Are you utilizing the game-changing resources we have created? We’ve created Well Aligned forms to make being a wellness practitioner simple to deliver by doctors and easily understood by patients. The forms include:|
1. Program List: A list of all programs and tests.
2. Product/Price/Description Sheet: A list of all products, wholesale vs retail costs, and with which programs the products go.
3. The Initial Testing and Care recommendations: This recommendation goes along with a patient’s initial chiropractic care plan. It lets the patient know what initial testing is required, any initial products they need, and costs to a follow-up consultation.
4. Report of Findings document: A document to fill in patient results from all tests available.
5. Two Well Aligned Care Plan Documents. One with itemized costs and one without costs. These are the actual wellness or functional medicine protocols for the patients.
|Live Training Opportunities… |
Our next training session will be held at the AMC Bootcamp in Atlanta on January 23rd – 26th. However, the Well Aligned training session will be held that Thursday, the 23rd & will take place between 1:30 – 6 pm. The first hour or so, we will review the basics of the Well Aligned program. The rest of the evening we will be discussing the new DNA program & protocols. Keep in mind, there will be plenty of time for 1 on 1 questions that you may have, so attendance is highly recommended. These pieces of training are a great opportunity to receive valuable help & guidance from the Well Aligned team (Dr Ben Lerner, John McGuire, & myself).
We are partnering with Christ Centered Chiropractic, Dr. Ben Lerner, and Dr. Rob Schiffman to host the next CCC Summit! Be sure to mark your calendars for March 6, 2020, more details coming soon.
To join the CCC Movement, visit 👇www.christcenteredchiropractic.com
|Have you liked us on Facebook?… |
Be sure to like our private Well Aligned members-only page on Facebook. It is a great place for doctors to interact with each other, share your feedback & recommendations, discuss patient’s results, & learn more about our program.