The Chiropractic Lifestyle and Your Best Chance
Having worked with over 5000 doctors and students, writing books, and leading programs on the prevention and recovery from illness; I sadly hear quite a bit of bad news from chiropractors related to their health or the well-being of someone they love.
This year, in particular, I have lost count of how many chiropractors have reached out to me for help because they or someone close had been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, some other ultra-troubling, or life-threatening illness. In the last 48 hours, a young female chiropractor that was my client 7-8 years ago died from a brain tumor leaving her small children behind. She was the 2nd former client, chiropractic mom of young children who have died this year.
After I graduated from chiropractic college, I traveled around the U.S. shadowing about any successful chiropractor that would let me. One particular wise and successful doctor in Miami had this to say about chiropractic; “It gives you your best chance.”
I recall finding that simple statement very profound, comforting, and a really strong reason to be my patient for life.
As I’ve been seeing over and over and over again; young chiropractors, their families, and patients who are getting adjusted are still getting sick. In today’s super stressful, abundantly toxic, over-exposed to free-radical damage, and radically nutrient-deficient world; the Well Aligned Program gives us our best chance.
Look at just these two ingredients
1. Turmeric: The active ingredient in turmeric is diferuloylmethane (Curcumin). Laboratory studies have shown curcumin has anti-cancer effects on cancer cells.
– Turmeric has been touted as an alternative cancer treatment. Evidence is compiling that the curcuminoids found in turmeric are both super-anti-inflammatories and cancer cell killers. The research shows that certain cancers in areas of the world that use more turmeric are reduced when taking in levels of 100mg – 200mg/day. It has the best effects on breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer, and skin cancer cells. Like with any natural product, you cannot say that it “cures” or “treats” any disease.
NOTE: Vitalleo uses 150-200mg in any Vitalleo product and many other “Turmeric” products will make claims, but with far too little of the ingredient to have any physiological benefit. Others lack the active ingredient curcumin and/or have an over-abundance of the ingredient, more than has been shown to be necessary. Additionally, the studies show that the curcuminoids by themselves are effective and no other ingredients are necessary to achieve benefits.
2. Vitamin D: The action of vitamin D3 (1α,25(OH)2vitD3 or calcitriol) regulates basic cell function related to energy balance, stress response, mitochondria biogenesis, intracellular calcium oscillations, and replication/apoptosis mechanisms leading to cell survival. This is part of Vitamin D’s modulation of the expression of over 900 genes related to the body’s most essential organs. It plays a major role in immunity, managing inflammation, and the processes that fight cancer throughout the body. 1-2 A poor lifestyle, being overweight, too much body fat (unhealthy body composition), certain genetic factors, the wrong diet, stress, and a lack of sunlight will all influence Vit D levels; therefore, it is imperative that they are tested to determine health status.
The Well Aligned Revolution
Here are the glasses I see out of: every time I see anyone, under chiropractic care or not, suffer or die prematurely I always think, “What if we had tested them and corrected what was going on?”
I’m really hoping we can start a healthcare revolution together by waking the world up to the realization of Well Aligned testing along with chiropractic. We’ll be saving lives, starting with our own.
Have fun saving the world
1. Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig.2015 Sep;23(3):71-8. doi: 10.1515/hmbci-2015-0011.
2. Front Immunol. 2013; 4: 148. The Vitamin D Receptor and T Cell Function
Martin Kongsbak, Trine B. Levring,1 Carsten Geisler,1 and Marina Rode von Essen.
Vitamin D3 in cancer prevention and therapy: the nutritional issue. Chirumbolo S.