Why so important?
Any biomarker in the body is set aflame by inflammation. If you run a cardiometabolic panel, as an example, the biggest danger to any high or imbalanced marker would be the presence of inflammation.
Acute inflammation is a normal, necessary immune and healing process in order to respond to bodily threat and injury. Chronic inflammation, on the other hand, builds the foundation for diseases like cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, autoimmune disease, and many of other chronic diseases.
Foods that cause an IGG reaction on a food sensitivity test will create regularly inflammation and a chronic burden on the immune system. Some of the signs and symptoms are clear today while others will not show their impact until days, weeks, months, or years into the future.
Common signs and symptoms of inflammation and food allergies:
- Stomach upset
- Vomiting, diarrhea
- Sinus and ear infection
- Rashes, acne, eczema, and hives
- Skin discolorations, circles under your eyes
- Brain Fog
- Illogical, excess Weight
- Headaches & Migraines
IGG food sensitivity reactions are different than food intolerance or other IGGs. They are the most common form of food allergies but can occur hours after eating. Therefore, these symptoms are not always connected back to a particular food.
8 COMMON FOOD ALLERGIES
1. Dairy or anything made with cow’s milk. Including milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, cream, ice cream, etc.
2. Eggs. You can be allergic to the yolks only, just the whites, or the whole egg.
3. Tree nuts. Eg. Cashews, Pistachios, Pine, Macadamia, Walnuts, Almonds, and Brazil.
5. Shellfish. Eg: Lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops
6. Wheat. Be careful, it can be hidden in bread, crackers, noodles, snacks, cereals, salad dressings, soups, lunch meats, beer, and soy sauce.
7. Soy. Found in any soy-containing product.
8. Fish. For some, it’s only certain varieties of fish and can also be linked to the fact that the non-S.M.A.S.H. fish can be high in toxins.
As damaging to someone health and future as food allergies can be, the fix is so easy. Get tested and follow the protocols unique to that person’s results.
Have Fun Saving The World.