Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins the right way
Deficiencies both small and large in the diet can lead to nutritional interference, create symptoms and virtually any kind of health condition.
Achieving adequate vitamin, mineral, and other vital co-nutrient levels needed to thrive is extremely difficult in this era of food commercialization, modern farming, and toxicity.
FINDING SOLUTIONS TO WHOLE BODY NUTRITION ALL IN ONE PLACE:
This fact drove the formulas present in the Edison Pack, with the right balance, form, and a complete necessary range of vitamin, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and important co-nutrients for supporting total body health.
Dr. Ben Lerner discusses the Vitalleo Nutritional Supplement Ingredients
Even in a healthy diet; stress, toxins, electronic output from computers and cell phones, medications, sugars, a lack of sleep, and the aging process rob your body of vital nutrients and push you into nutrient deficiency that can affect your heart, lead to cancers, and disrupt digestion.
ALL OF THESE LEVELS OF STRESS CREATE AN ABUNDANCE OF POTENTIALLY CANCER-CAUSING FREE RADICALS THAT SPEED UP THE AGING PROCESS.
THE SOLUTION: ANTI-OXIDANTS
There are whole food anti-oxidant and cardiovascular blends with ingredients found to resist the negative impact of free radicals and help in areas of longevity. Many of the ingredients provide free radical defense of your heart, kidneys, liver, and other vital organs.
What's NOT In It
We eliminated much of what exists in other products that can take away from your health.
What IS In It
The Edison Pack focuses on the best forms of nutrients for your body in enough of a dose to help.
VITAMIN D EFFECTS
- Regulates bone minerals. Without enough vitamin D you can eat phosphorus or calcium, but you can’t absorb them.
- Since we do not get much sunlight, the average person is critically deficient.
- Immune system, which helps you to fight infection
- Muscle function
- Cardiovascular function, for a healthy heart and circulation
- Respiratory system –for healthy lungs and airways
- Brain development
- Anti-cancer effects
Vitamin D Study
- People with high Vitamin D had:
- 33% less Cardiovascular disease
- 55% less Type II Diabetes