Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins the right way
Deficiencies both small and large in the diet can lead to nutritional interference, create symptoms and virtually any kind of health condition.
Achieving adequate vitamin, mineral, and other vital co-nutrient levels needed to thrive is extremely difficult in this era of food commercialization, modern farming, and toxicity.
FINDING SOLUTIONS TO WHOLE BODY NUTRITION ALL IN ONE PLACE:
This fact drove the formulas present in the Edison Pack, with the right balance, form, and a complete necessary range of vitamin, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and important co-nutrients for supporting total body health.
Dr. Ben Lerner discusses the Vitalleo Nutritional Supplement Ingredients
Even in a healthy diet; stress, toxins, electronic output from computers and cell phones, medications, sugars, a lack of sleep, and the aging process rob your body of vital nutrients and push you into nutrient deficiency that can affect your heart, lead to cancers, and disrupt digestion.
ALL OF THESE LEVELS OF STRESS CREATE AN ABUNDANCE OF POTENTIALLY CANCER-CAUSING FREE RADICALS THAT SPEED UP THE AGING PROCESS.
THE SOLUTION: ANTI-OXIDANTS
There are whole food anti-oxidant and cardiovascular blends with ingredients found to resist the negative impact of free radicals and help in areas of longevity. Many of the ingredients provide free radical defense of your heart, kidneys, liver, and other vital organs.
What's NOT In It
We eliminated much of what exists in other products that can take away from your health.
What IS In It
The Edison Pack focuses on the best forms of nutrients for your body in enough of a dose to help.
VITAMIN D EFFECTS
- Regulates bone minerals. Without enough vitamin D you can eat phosphorus or calcium, but you can’t absorb them.
- Since we do not get much sunlight, the average person is critically deficient.
- Immune system, which helps you to fight infection
- Muscle function
- Cardiovascular function, for a healthy heart and circulation
- Respiratory system –for healthy lungs and airways
- Brain development
- Anti-cancer effects
Vitamin D Study
- People with high Vitamin D had:
- 33% less Cardiovascular disease
- 55% less Type II Diabetes
- Master antioxidant
- The body’s most potent fat-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E is crucial for protecting against free radical damage.
- Vitamin E also strengthens and regulates the heartbeat (and is very important in preventing and treating heart disease and cardiac conditions),
- Enables the heart to do more work with less oxygen
- Promotes wound healing,
- Helps prevent blood clots
- Improves fertility and some PMS and menopause symptoms
- Reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and cataracts and strengthens the immune system (and effects many other bodily processes).
- Vitamin E increases the body’s production of CD4 cells, natural killer cells, and certain antibodies, boosting overall immunity without overstimulating the immune system or aggravating autoimmune disorders.
- Vitamin E can also slow down the mental decline associated with some neurological disorders.
- Vit E works on plaque in the membrane and improves the cell membrane far better than aspirin, but without doubling your risk of stroke and intestinal hemorrhage like aspirin does.
Contrary to popular belief, vitamin E is not just alpha-tocopherol. Mixed tocopherols, not just alpha tocopherol, are important. (All 4 are important and in the Edison Pack). We are Vitamin E deficient since infancy: 95% from wealthy, not poor families in US are deficient between the ages of 1-5.
- When vitamin E levels are low, the risk of acquiring type 2 Diabetes rises by a ratio of four to one.
- Researchers at Cambridge University in England reported that patients who had been diagnosed with coronary arteriosclerosis could lower their risk of having a heart attack by 77% by supplementing with 400 IU to 800 IU per day.
- National Institute of Aging Study – 11,178 seniors.
- 400IU reduced heart disease by 41%,
- 22% reduction in cancer deaths, and
- 27% decrease in deaths.
Magnesium is a mineral central to the functionality of our cells. It plays a major role in the cause and prevention of heart disease. It’s an important part of our nervous system, enabling it to send signals to all of our muscles, including our heart. Magnesium is also a key element for strengthening and regenerating both bone and muscle structure, which makes it crucial for athletes to have a steady supply of it coursing through their system. Finally, in addition to easing tense muscles, magnesium also provides you with a better night’s sleep
MAGNESIUM IS NORMALLY DEFICIENT:
- Diuretics (Like coffee), a lack of enough fluids, and many medications cause us to lose magnesium. A major problem since you are likely already deficient in magnesium.
- Mg deficiency leads to vessel spasms leading to high blood pressure and heart attack from insufficiency
- Other issues with spasms: back, colon, asthma, arrhythmia
- Improves insulin resistance due to its role in the cell membrane
- Is critical in preventing, curing diabetes and is a marker for whether or not you die early from heart disease
- Vitamin K makes hormones called osteocalcin needed for bones and keeps calcium from building up in the lining of blood vessels (arteriosclerosis)..
Vit K2 (not K1)
- Used to melt plaque.
- Even small K3 deficiencies can trigger calcification.
- In a study of 5000 people, Vitamin K cut calcification of the aorta by 29%
Zinc deficiency causes:
- Lowered immunity
- Poor neurological function (Alzheimer’s)
- Digestive dysfunction
- Leaky gut
- Thinning hair
- Skin problems like acne and rashes
- One generator of oxidative stress can be the bloodstream amino acid homocysteine
- Homocysteine is 4x the predictor or heart attacks as high cholesterol
- Vitamin B supplementation helps the body break down homocysteine and naturally reduce its level in the bloodstream