Our comprehensive food panel has recently expanded. Please see the current markers tested below.
- 240 food items (Previously 208)
- 48 inhalants
- Candida (IgG, Candida Antigen)
Blood sample procedures must be followed EXACTLY for the lab to have enough sample material for a complete test. Incomplete or improper sample sizes will still be billed to your account. Please be sure your staff is fully trained in this process before sending in results. If blood sample sizes are too small to do a full test, a smaller number of tests will be performed: 156 checks ($254.95) or 140 checks ($209.95).
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Shellfish
- Grain and Starches
- Legumes and Pulses
- Dairy and Egg
- Beverages and Miscellaneous
- Nuts, Seeds, and Oils
- Herbs, Spices, Flavorings
What is a comprehensive food sensitivity test?
Unlike a food allergy test, a food sensitivity test measures the subtle response of body’s IgG antibodies to common ingredients in the food. These are the foods that may not be making you sick but uncomfortable when ingested. The comprehensive food sensitivity test includes most of the commonly found ingredients in American diet.
Why measure food sensitivity?
Once you find out that your body is producing immunoglobulin G (IgG) protein antibodies in response to certain foods, you can reduce or eliminate the consumption of those food items. The food sensitivity is measured on scale of 0 to 5 (zero means no sensitivity and 5 means high sensitivity).
Common symptoms of food sensitivity include bloating, unease, nausea, headache, mood swing, and fatigue. One common example is lactose intolerance when people feel bloated after consuming milk.
Testing for food sensitivity can help improve quality of life by eliminating foods or rotating them on a regular basis. The simplicity of the test is that once your results are received, you can eliminate suspect food items to confirm how they have been affecting you.
What food items are tested in a comprehensive food sensitivity test?
The test will measure the following 240 food ingredients: (items in italics are not part of our basic food sensitivity test)
- Meat and Poultry: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Buffalo, Duck, Venison
- Fish and Shellfish: Clam, Codfish, Crab, Haddock, Lobster, Salmon, Scallop, Shrimp, Sole, Swordfish, Tuna, Anchovy, Bass, Flounder, Halibut, Herring, Mackerel, Mussel, Oyster, Perch, Red Snapper, Squid, Trout, Walleye Pike, Crayfish, Haddock
- Grain and Starches: Barley, Bran, Corn, Gluten, Malt, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat, Amaranth, Arrowroot, Buckwheat, Hops, Millet, Quinoa, Sorghum, Tapioca, Teff, Wheat Germ Agglutinin (Lectin)
- Vegetables: Asparagus, Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Green Bean, Kale, Kelp, Lettuce, Mushroom, Olive (Green), Onion, Potato, Potato (Sweet), Spinach , Squash, Tomato, Artichoke, Beets, Brussels Sprout, Okra, Parsnip, Pumpkin, Radish, Turnip, Zucchini, Arrowroot, Chard, Chive, Endive, Kohirabi
- Legumes and Pulses: Green Pea, Lima Bean, Peanut, Soybean, Black-eyed Peas, Chickpeas, Kidney Bean, Lentil, Navy Bean, Fava Bean
- Dairy and Egg: Cheddar Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Milk (Cow’s), Mozzarella, Yogurt, Blue Cheese, Casein, Milk (Goat’s), Milk (Sheep’s), Swiss Cheese, Whey, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Buttermilk, Cream Cheese
- Fruits: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Coconut, Grape, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Watermelon, Apricot, Blackberry, Cherry, Cranberry, Date, Fig, Honeydew, Kiwi, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Plum, Raspberry, Rhubarb, Tangerine, Black/Red Currant, Elderberry, Gooseberry, Kumquat/Cumquat, Lychee/Litchi, Mangosteen, Monk Fruit, Mulberry, Passion Fruit, Pomegranate, Prune
- Beverages and Misc.: Black Tea, Cocoa, Coffee, Honey, Yeast (Baker’s), Yeast (Brewer’s), Carob, Green Tea
- Nuts, Seeds, Oils: Almond, Cashew, Chia Seed, Cola, Safflower, Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut, Brazil Nut, Canola, Chestnut, Flaxseed, Hazelnut, Hemp, Macadamia Nut, Pecan, Pine Nut, Pistachio, Poppy Seed, Caraway Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin Seed
- Herbs, Spices, Flavorings: Basil, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Dill, Ginger, Mustard, Oregano, Tarragon, Cilantro, Cloves, Fennel Seed, Ginseng, Horseradish, Licorice, Nutmeg, Paprika, Parsley, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Turmeric, Vanilla Bean, Allspice, Anise, Sweet Marjoram, Yerba Mate
What inhalants are tested in a comprehensive sensitivity test?
Acacia, American Beech, American Elm, American Hazelnut, Box Elder, Cottonwood, European White Birch, Grey Alder, Hickory, Italian Cypress, Mesquite, Mountain Cedar (Juniper), Pecan, Walnut, White Ash, White Mulberry, White Oak, White Pine, Wormwood
Bermuda, Brome Grass, Johnson Grass, Kentucky Blue Grass, Orchard Grass (Cocksfoot), Perennial Rye, Sweet Vernal Grass, Timothy Grass
Cocklebur, Common Ragweed, English Plantain, Firebush, Lamb’s Quarters, Mugwort, Nettle, Pigweed, Rough Marsh Elder, Russian Thistle, Sheep Sorrel
Alternaria Tenuis/Alternata, Aspergillus Fumigatus, Cladosporium Herbarum, Penicillium Notatum
Cat Dander, Dog Dander, Dust Mite (D. Farina), Dust Mite (D. Pteronyssinus), German Cockroach, Latex
If you have any questions, please reach out to us or to your Well Aligned Practitioner.