12-hour food fast required for this test.
** Please note, all test results are sent directly to your Well Aligned Practitioner **
The Heart Health test will report the overall health of your heart, the risk of developing diabetes, as well as chronic inflammation levels. The following markers will be evaluated:
- Vitamin D
- HDL/LDL Numbers & Ratios
Saliva samples must be administered at four different times a day. Please freeze each sample until they are ready to be shipped or returned to the Dr’s office.
- Drink alcohol on the day of sample collections.
- Smoke, use tobacco, consume anything, or brush your teeth 30 minutes prior to collecting a sample.
- Eat a meal 60 minutes before collecting sample #3 & #4.
Sample Collection Times:
- #1 Upon Waking (30 minutes)
- #2 Noon or Miday
- #3 Afternoon (3pm-5pm)
- #4 Evening (Between 9pm-11pm)
Blood sample procedures must be followed EXACTLY for the lab to have enough sample material for a complete test. Incomplete or improper sample sizes will still be billed to your account. Please be sure your staff is fully trained in this process before sending in results.