NOTE: 12-hour food fast required for this test.
Your overall heart health is so much more than just your cholesterol levels. The Vitalleo Health Heart Health test will report all relevant biomarkers for your heart, the risk of developing diabetes, as well as chronic inflammation levels. The following markers will be evaluated:
- Vitamin D
- HDL/LDL Numbers & Ratios
Saliva samples must be administered at four different times a day. Please freeze each sample until they are ready to be shipped or returned to the Dr’s office.
- Drink alcohol on the day of sample collections.
- Smoke, use tobacco, consume anything, or brush your teeth 30 minutes prior to collecting a sample.
- Eat a meal 60 minutes before collecting sample #3 & #4.
Sample Collection Times:
- #1 Upon Waking (30 minutes)
- #2 Noon or Miday
- #3 Afternoon (3pm-5pm)
- #4 Evening (Between 9pm-11pm)
Blood sample procedures must be followed EXACTLY for the lab to have enough sample material for a complete test. Incomplete or improper sample sizes will still be billed to your account. Please be sure your staff is fully trained in this process before sending in results.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us or to your Well Aligned Practitioner.