** Please note, all test results are sent directly to your Well Aligned Practitioner **
This basic food allergy test checks food intolerance to 96 common food items in the American diet including Candida (igG, igA, igM, Candida Antigen)
Blood sample procedures must be followed EXACTLY for the lab to have enough sample material for a complete test. Incomplete or improper sample sizes will still be billed to your account. Please be sure your staff is fully trained on this process before sending in results.
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Shellfish
- Grain and Starches
- Legumes and Pulses
- Dairy and Egg
- Beverages and Miscellaneous
- Nuts, Seeds, and Oils
- Herbs, Spices, Flavorings
What is a food sensitivity test?
Unlike a food allergy test, a food sensitivity test measures the subtle response of body’s IgG antibodies to common ingredients in the food. These are the foods that may not be making you sick but uncomfortable when ingested.
Why measure food sensitivity?
Once you find out that your body is producing immunoglobulin G (IgG) protein antibodies in response to certain foods, you can reduce or eliminate the consumption of those food items. The food sensitivity is measured on scale of 0 to 3 (zero means no sensitivity and 3 means high sensitivity).
Common symptoms of food sensitivity include bloating, unease, nausea, headache, mood swing, and fatigue. One common example is lactose intolerance when people feel bloated after consuming milk.
Testing for food sensitivity can help improve quality of life by eliminating foods or rotating them on a regular basis. The simplicity of test is that once your results are received, you can eliminate suspect food items to confirm how they have been affecting you.
What food items are tested?
The test will measure the following food items:
- Meat and Poultry: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Turkey
- Fish and Shellfish: Clam, Codfish, Crab, Haddock, Lobster, Salmon, Scallop, Shrimp, Sole, Swordfish, Tuna
- Grain and Starches: Barley, Bran, Corn, Gluten, Malt, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat
- Vegetables: Asparagus, Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Green Bean, Kale, Kelp, Lettuce, Mushroom, Olive (Green), Onion, Potato, Potato (Sweet), Spinach , Squash, Tomato
- Legumes and Pulses: Green Pea, Lima Bean, Peanut, Soybean
- Dairy and Egg: Cheddar Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Milk (Cow’s), Mozzarella, Yogurt
- Fruits: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Coconut, Grape, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Watermelon
- Beverages and Misc.: Black Tea, Cocoa, Coffee, Honey, Yeast (Baker’s), Yeast (Brewer’s)
- Nuts, Seeds, Oils: Almond, Cashew, Chia Seed, Cola, Safflower, Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut
- Herbs, Spices, Flavorings: Basil, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Dill, Ginger, Mustard, Oregano, Tarragon